Vintage Floral Workshop 2020
Vintage style flower arranging worshop 2020
Our very popular Grace and Lace Vintage style flower arranging design class uses lots of different shabby chic containers from rustic painted wooden containers, birdcages and trays of decorated glass jars.
This inspirational class captures the charm of days gone by using modern techniques.
Afternoons 2pm - 4:30pm £65
Saturday 25th April
Wednesday 10th June
Evenings 6pm till 8:30pm £65
Tuesday 28th July
Friday 25th September
Full Day 10:30am till 3:30pm £95 including a light lunch
Create 2 stunning vintage floral displays using an abundnace of large cabbage roses, hydrangeas, peony clematis and many more.
Saturday 9th May
Wednesday 18th June
Saturday 12th September
If you love the look of vintage shabby chic, then you will love this class
Using a soft pallet of muted colours and vintage style blooms Gillian will demonstrate how to arrange fresh cut flowers in 2 stunning natural vintage feel designs.
You will then recreate these for yourself to take home, these are the perfect designs to decorate your home especially if you love the real vintage chic look.
All the flowers, tools, containers that you need are included and provided with a tasty lunch, refreshments throughout the day.
We predict this class will be one of our most popular again this year so please try and book early to avoid disappointment.
- An exciting mix of inspiration and nostalgia
- Informative demonstrations and talk through by experienced designer and tutor Gillian
- You will take your own vintage style arrangements away with you to display in your own home.
Information will include:
- How to buy the freshest and best flowers and foliage
- Vintage style flowers and containers
- pearls,diamonte accessories
- How to choose the correct container/ vase for your arrangement
- Show you how to cut and care for your flowers to ensure you get the best vase life
- You will create your own 2 designs to take home
- All your flowers, tools vases and containers are included and provided.
- Enjoy a tasty lunch, refreshments throughout the day, a Glass of celebratory prossecco.
- The Floral Art Studio attendance certificate
For more information about the class or to book your place, call The Floral Art Studio on