- Summer Evening Workshop
- Grace and Lace
- Contemporary Sophistication Workshop
- Professional Hand Tied Bouquet
- Show Events and Church Displays
- DIY Bridal Flowers Workshop
- 5 Day Intensive Floral Course
- A Blooming Hen Party
- 5 Week Course
- Cherished Mums
- Autumn Treasures
- Spring Time Splendour
- Childrens Flower Workshops
- Flowers and Candles
- Flower Crown Workshop
- Wedding Bouquet Workshop
- 2 Day Bridal Magic Course
5 Week Course 2020
This practical and very informative 5 week course covers everything on the 5 day intensive Floristry course but is spread out across 5 weeks
Please call 01206 394496 for further details
- Day one Friday 2nd October 2020
- Day two Friday 9th October 2020
- Day three Friday 16th october 2020
- Day four Friday 23rd October 2020
- Day five Friday 30th October 2020
This 5 day intensive floristry course covers all aspects of practical floristry. You will first learn to create simple and basic designs then move onto more intricate and elaborate creations.
With over 37 years in the floral design industry as well as having owned 2 successful floral design shops, Gillian has created a course that will help you understand with ease the essentials of floral design.
This intensive course will include:
- Table centre pieces
- Gift and presentation designs
- Arrangements traditional and contemporary
- Sympathy tributes – funeral sprays, based tributes, ribbon techniques
- Wedding flowers – bridal bouquet, showers and hand tied, wired head dress, corsages, buttonholes, table flowers
- Wiring techniques
- Logistics and planning
- suppliers and hire company information
- Budgets and costings
- All flowers, materials, containers, tools and accessories are provided and included
- A light lunch and refreshments throughout each day.
- The Floral Art Studio Intensive floristry completion certificate.
Gillian will also give an insight on purchasing flowers, stock control, costing and pricing, creating a portfolio and letting you into some secrets of the trade.