5 Day Intensive Floristry Course
5 full days consecutively 10.30am till 3.45pm £595
June 22nd -26th 2020
October 26th - 30th 2020
We also offer 1 day per week for 5 weeks intensive floristry courses please see list.
Please call 01206 394496 for further details
This 5 day intensive floristry course covers all aspects of practical floristry. You will first learn to create simple and basic designs then move onto more intricate and elaborate creations.
With over 34 years in the London floral design industry as well as having owned 2 successful floral design shops, Gillian has created a course that will help you understand with ease the essentials of floral design.
This intensive course will include:
- Table centre pieces
- Gift and presentation designs
- Arrangements traditional and contemporary
- Sympathy tributes – funeral sprays, based tributes, ribbon techniques
- Wedding flowers – bridal bouquet, showers and hand tied, wired head dress, corsages, buttonholes, table flowers
- Wiring techniques
- Event and table dressing
- Budgets and costings
- Logistics and planning
- Suppliers and hire companies
- All flowers, materials, containers, tools and accessories are provided and included
- A tasty lunch and refreshments throughout each day.
Gillian will also give an insight on purchasing flowers, stock control, costing and pricing, creating a portfolio and letting you into some secrets of the trade.
Don’t forget your camera to capture each days progression and a large enough car to transport your masterpieces home.
For more information about the class or to book your place, call The Floral Art Studio on