Grace and Lace Vintage style Flower Arranging Class
Grace and Lace Vintage style flower arranging Class 2018
Our very popular Grace and Lace Vintage style flower arranging design class uses lots of different shabby chic containers from rustic painted wooden containers, birdcages and trays of decorated glass jars.
This inspirational class captures the charm of days gone by using modern techniques.
Saturday 7th April 10:30am till 3:30 including a light lunch £95
Saturday 9th June 10:30am till 3:30pm including a lunch £95
Friday 20th July 10:30am till 3:30pm including a light lunch £95
Saturday 1st September 10:30am till 3:30pm including a light lunch £95
Friday 12th October 10:30am till 30:30pm including a light lunch £95
If you love the look of vintage shabby chic, then you will love this class
Using a soft pallet of muted colours and vintage style blooms Gillian will demonstrate how to arrange fresh cut flowers in 2 stunning natural vintage feel designs.
You will then recreate these for yourself to take home, these are the perfect designs to decorate your home especially if you love the real vintage chic look.
All the flowers, tools, containers that you need are included and provided with a tasty lunch, refreshments throughout the day.
We predict this class will be one of our most popular again this year so please try and book early to avoid disappointment.
- An exciting mix of inspiration and nostalgia
- 2 informative demonstrations and talk through by experienced designer and tutor Gillian
- You will take your own 2 vintage style arrangements away with you to display in your own home.
Information will include:
- How to buy the freshest and best flowers and foliage
- Vintage style flowers and containers
- pearls,diamonte accessories
- How to choose the correct container/ vase for your arrangement
- Show you how to cut and care for your flowers to ensure you get the best vase life
- You will create your own 2 designs to take home
- All your flowers, tools vases and containers are included and provided.
- Enjoy a tasty lunch, refreshments throughout the day, a Glass of celebratory prossecco.
- The Floral Art Studio attendance certificate
For more information about the class or to book your place, call The Floral Art Studio on 01206 394496, 01206 805163