5 Week Course
This practical and very informative 5 week course covers everything on the 5 day intensive Floristry course but is spread out across 5 weeks
Please call 01206 394496 for further details
This intensive floristry course is one day per week for 5 weeks thoughout June 2017
- Day one 2nd June
- Day two 9th June
- Day three 16th June
- Day four 23rd June
- Day five 30th June
This 5 day intensive floristry course covers all aspects of practical floristry. You will first learn to create simple and basic designs then move onto more intricate and elaborate creations.
With nearly 30 years in the London floral design industry as well as having owned 2 successful floral design shops, Gillian has created a course that will help you understand with ease the essentials of floral design.
This intensive course will include:
- Table centre pieces
- Gift designs
- Arrangements traditional and contemporary
- Sympathy tributes – funeral sprays, based tributes, ribbon techniques
- Wedding flowers – bridal bouquet, showers and hand tied, wired head dress, corsages, buttonholes, table flowers
- Wiring techniques
- All flowers, materials, containers, tools and accessories are provided and included
- A light lunch and refreshments throughout each day.
- The Floral Art Studio Intensive floristry completion certificate.
Gillian will also give an insight on purchasing flowers, stock control, costing and pricing, creating a portfolio and letting you into some secrets of the trade.